Monday, February 1, 2010

A Bad Case of the Blahs

I felt like shit this morning; more stomach pains and cramps all over my back and stomach. I called in sick and then proceeded to sleep straight from 7 am until 7 pm. I was so confused when I woke up; I thought it was either the same day and I'd dreamed that I'd called in sick or that it was the next day and I was now late for work.

It took me turning on the TV to see the evening news to realize I'd slept all day. Apparently I also slept through three phone calls and two knocks on the door as well. It has been quite a while since I've slept that long; I guess I needed it.

I am getting so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I have done every test in the book: a colonoscopy, a CT scan, blood work, urine work, a pap smear, an upper GI and small bowel, ER tests, etc. All are normal, yet, I am still in pain. WTF?!!!

I know stomach problems are the hardest to diagnose because there are so many organs in such a small place, but for the love of God, I need to find someone who will tell me what is going on.

I am just feeling blah today. Anybody got any suggestions for curing the blahs?

No comments:

Post a Comment